PROHALL

Prohall Burix One 1l

510,00 BRL
Prohall Burix One 1l
PROHALL

Prohall Burix One 1l

510,00 BRL
-
+
Only 100 units of this product remain

THIS PRODUCT IS TO ORDER! PLEASE CONSULT WITH OUR MANAGERS ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES TO THE WAREHOUSE BEFORE PURCHASING

vegan straightening based on tannic acid, buriti oil, biotin, Lumini Sistem and hydrolyzed collagen.

Burix One Hair Straightener (Vegan Keratin Straightening) has a formula developed with natural, sustainably sourced ingredients such as buriti, a fruit rich in vitamin A and fatty acids.

This product also contains Lumini System (a smart system that promotes hair fiber restructuring), tannic acid and biotin. The combined action of all these components can deeply moisturize the hair fiber, restore basic damage caused to the hair, and provide an antioxidant effect responsible for neutralizing free radicals and, as a result, promoting hair rejuvenation.

✔ No formaldehyde.

✔ One step

HOW TO USE

Apply the product to clean hair with a humidity of 40%. If the client's hair is not clean, wash it with regular shampoo and remove excess moisture (about 60%).

Apply from roots to ends by applying to the roots and squeezing, then pulling with a comb to the ends.

Blonde/bleached/highlighted hair
Leave for 60 minutes, rinse completely, dry and iron (12 times at a maximum temperature of 200 degrees). Then let it cool, rinse with water, apply a sulfate-free mask and air dry.

Normal curly hair
60/70 minutes of exposure, rinse off 80%, leaving 20% of the product on the hair, dry to 100% and iron at 230 degrees, thin strands approximately 12-16 times. Then let it cool, rinse with water, apply a sulfate-free mask and air dry.

afro hair
90 minutes of exposure, rinse off 70%, leaving 30% of the product on the hair. Dry and iron thin strands 16-20 times at 230 degrees. Then let it cool, rinse with water, apply a sulfate-free mask and air dry.

composition: AQUA, DISODIUM EDTA, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, LACTIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MAURITIA FLEXUOSA FLOWER/SEED EXTRACT, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARETH-20, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, YCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARETH-20, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL CETEARAMIDOPROPYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONOL, POLYQUATERNIUM 55, BIOTIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT.

We are on social networks:

telegram

in Russian https://t.me/beautybrazilnet

in English https://t.me/beautybrazilengli ...

https://instagram.com/beautybr ...

You might also be interested in

About us
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
  • Follow us!

© 2024 Beautybrazil.
All Rights Reserved.
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Paypal